Seat reservations can be made on the homepage or through the customer center (available up to 24 hours before departure).
However, as emergency exit seats are restricted in accordance with the aviation related statutes and emergency exit seat operation procedures, the check-in agent will see if they are suitable and gives the seats to passengers who are eligible for the exit seats.
▶ passengers available for Emergency-exit seats
- Passengers who are able to open the exit in an emergency and assist other passengers in escape as directed by the crew;
▶ Priority for emergency exit seating
- passengers purchased Pre-seat → flight attendants → extra crews → airline employees → passengers who can operate the exit in accordance with the instructions of the crew in an emergency to help others escape.
▶ passengers un available for Emergency-exit seats
- Child passengers who need help from adults under the age of 15 or passengers travelling with such children
- Passengers who are physically lacking in strength and flexibility and are unable to perform the following actions
- to open the emergency exit by pulling or pushing it up and down
- to opeate exit door
- to remove any obstacles around the exit door
- to have extended slides balanced
- to raise passengers from the slide who evacuate immediately in case of an emergency
If at the airport the airline determines that the seat is not suitable for a passenger who paid for an emergency exit seat, the seat assignment may be cancelled, and the seat payment will not be refunded.
- Passengers who do not understand the contents of the safety rules or do not understand Korean or English